Navajo Tacos

June 20, 2017

Who doesn't love going to the fair and getting a Navajo taco and a funnel cake?! It's almost the whole reason I go to a fair. I found a really good way to make Navajo tacos, which I love! I wanted to share the recipe because I know I get ALL my recipes off Pinterest or the internet anyways!


RECIPE!
- Rhodes white dinner rolls
- Ground beef or turkey
- Pinto, black, any kind of bean you want


ANY TOPPING YOU WANT
- Tomato's
- Lettuce
- Olives
- Avocado
- Jalapeno
- Sour cream
- Cheese
- Onion, etc.


DIRECTIONS
- Defrost the amount of rolls you will need for your dinner size. I use 2 rolls per Navajo taco.
- While rolls are defrosting, chop up everything you will be using as a topping.
- Start vegetable oil in a skillet. Fill up enough to cover a Navajo Taco. Turn heat up to medium heat. When you place a pinch of flour in the oil and it sizzles, it is heated enough.
- Squish 2 defrosted rolls together to make one big roll. Flatten and stretch apart to make a dough version of the taco. Place into the oil, it will begin cooking automatically. Leave for 30 seconds, or your best judgment until golden brown. Flip the taco over and repeat.
- Place cooked taco shell onto plate with paper towels to soak up excess oil. Do the same to all the tacos.
- Place meat, beans, and toppings in that order. You can also add any dressing such as ranch, etc., if you desire so!


SERIOUSLY SO DELICIOUS!




 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Search This Blog