About Me

June 02, 2017



Hello!


I started this blog because I truthfully love to express myself and I love to research. Most anything I do in life involves me knowing a game plan and my surroundings, so research is key and that research involves reading other blogs as well. I am here to share my experiences with anyone who is interested.


I will tell you a little bit about me and my family. I am currently 22 years old, still learning and growing! I love this life of mine. My main focus is my life and those I love in my life. I try not to get into any outside worldly conflicts that will bring negativity and wasted time. I got married in March of 2016 and have a wonderful supportive husband and no children yet. We are just beginning to experience life together and have made many memories so far.


I graduated from Dixie State University with a degree in Science, but then went on to get certified in Medical Transcription and will be working from home as my next career. I have many passions. I love to travel, cook, visit friends and loved ones, dance, and so much more. Everything is beautiful in my eyes. No matter who, what or where it is. I plan to experience as much I possibly can in this one life of mine.


Please feel free to always ask any questions on anything I post now to forever!


From my world to yours,


Taryn Behunin



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Search This Blog